Worldgate's Ship Agency division features enthusiastic
and helpful staff who are backed by years of operational
experience in handling all types of vessels. The Ship
Agency team also has a track record in handling Containerize
Vessel and Breakbulk Carrier, as well as securing suitable
cargo for both tramper and liner operators.
Worldgate's extensive range of Agency services include
- Vessel Port Clearance & Berth arrangement
- Full Cargo Operation - regardless Containerize,
Breakbulk or Project Cargo.
- Transhipment Operation - Arrange Transhipment Containerize/Beakbulk
cargo to connect 2nd carrier on time.
- Vessel Drydocking and Floating Repairs arrangements
- Bunkering and Ship's Supply
- Arrange Annual Ship Survey, Inspection and Testing
- Arrangement for Crew Changes
- Container leasing, repair and storage arrangements
24 hours a day, Worldgate's Ship Operation unit ensures
vessels in Singapore are attended to and dispatched promptly.
Worldgate's Ship Agency Division also provides Shipbrokering
and Project Shipping to owners and clients.
The brokering and chartering activities specialize in
dry cargo operations in Asia for world-wide destinations.
This unit offers high-volume tramping tonnage, maximizing
cargo loading from this region for ship owners. Ship owners
are also provided with frequent updates on cargo movement,
availability, freight level, stowage and loading and operational
information at regional ports.