Incorporated in Singapore in January 1990, Worldgate is managed by a team of dedicated and experienced shipping and air freight professionals.
Over the years, Worldgate has grown in strength in the field of freight forwarding business to a total logistics solution provider.
In August 1999, we opened our first overseas subsidiary company Worldgate
Express Lines International Pvt Ltd in India.
Today, we are having our own offices in Mumbai, Chennai,
Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin, Nhava Sheva, Pune, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Tuticorin
and Vizag. With our own offices in these major sea ports and
ICD hub, we are capable in handling any shipment and to
provide logistics solution at any part of India.
In March 2006, we again planted our flag in Bangladesh.
Worldgate Express Lines (BD) Pvt Ltd was launched
with two offices, one in Dhaka, the financial and business hub
of Bangladesh, another in Chittagong, an industrial and the
only international sea port of Bangladesh to serve the customers
and overseas partners.
On 1st June 2007, Worldgate Express Lines Lanka Pvt Ltd
was officially inaugurated and opened by the honourable Minister
of Investment Promotion & Enterprise Development of Sri Lanka,
Mr. Navin Dissanayake. Worldgate Lanka office is located in
the heart of Colombo, the capital, main financial and commercial
city of Sri Lanka.
Today, Worldgate offers comprehensive one-stop global transport and logistics solutions under three complimentary divisions:
A Statutory member of the Singapore Business Federation, Ordinary member of Singapore Logistics Association, as well as member of Singapore Registry of Accredited Multimodal Operators and FIATA, Worldgate offers professionalism for quality transport and logistics solution.
We are also continuously certified by Singapore Customs as a "Secured Trade Partnership (STP)" over the years.
With more than 30 years of experience serving the exporters,
importers, forwarders and overseas partners around the world,
we are capable using our experience, knowledge and new technology
to establish a comprehensive range of services, packaged it and tailored
to meet the specific needs and requirements. We will continue
developing new services to ensure that we stay at the forefront
of the industry. Whether your company is a Multi-National company,
blue chip manufacturer, first time exporter or importer, NVOCC,
freight forwarder or ship's owner, the flexibility of our services
will ensure that whatever problem you have, we are able to offer solution.
An excellent transportation and logistics service provider.
To be the best and reliable partner to provide holistic Transportation and Logistics Solutions globally.
We are committed to:
• all security-related incidents are reported, recorded and where necessary, corrective action taken to improve the overall security standard
• safeguard security of our information assets through effective business continuity management
• establish safeguards against all identified risks
• protect the company's employees, properties, information, reputation and customer's assets from potential threats in the supply chain
• increase staff awareness of information security management through education and training
• perform reliable access control to protect our information system against unauthorized access
• foster sustainable partnership based on mutually beneficial relations
• facilitate a highly interactive environment to meet all customer and overseas partners on transport and logistics requirement
• improve quality of customer service through actively solicit feedback from customers
• ensure adherence at all times to the documented standard operational procedures
• comply with all the standard trading conditions set by Singapore Logistics Associaion
• ensure our information system and the information contained meet the needs of our core and support business operations
• provide fair employment opportunities regardless of race, language, religion and gender
• continue explore other related business opportunity both locally and overseas